tips, topics, info and insight to help you save money and make our world a little greener

Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

Let's forget about the typical list of resolutions as we ring in 2010. I'm not going to ask you to quite smoking (though I hope you will), or lose weight. There will be no push from me for you to find a new job or pay down your debt. I am simply suggesting 4 simple concepts to keep in mind throughout the year:

1. reduce your carbon footprint
2. limit your nitrogen footprint
3. conserve water
4. become more environmentally active

In the next weeks and months, I will share easy, and perhaps more complex, strategies, practices, behaviors and attitudes that can help you turn these concepts into realties in your life. Stay tuned.
In the meantime, I wish everyone a most wonderful, healthy, happy and prosperous new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment